Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring has SPRUNG

Spring is in full tilt here in Massachusetts. Beautifully blossomed trees everywhere I turn.

This week I started sanding on my front porch again :) - and I am actually looking forward to tackling the many stored pieces picked up over the colder months. I have chairs, tables, storage boxes etc....just waiting for me!

This sweet little table was purchased on the opening day of the Olde Hadley flea market for $6 (Yes, that's right!!) and it is now ready for painting. It is bound for glory as I'm preparing for a 5 minute spot on MassAppeal on May 15th. A producer from the show found my shop on etsy and invited me to do a painting demo on the show. That should be FUN! Just have to figure out how many bright colors to include.

In the meantime, I have found a contractor!!! whoopie - who will be coming next week to walk me through the beginnings of my new art studio. I can't wait to have dedicated space. What a dream come true....

more to follow...stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment